Hi Friend, I understand the need to knowing the skills of typing in regional languages. These days the government vacancies also requires the typing skill in regional local languages.
Hindi Typing needs a adds on font installation on computer. and the settings need to change for switching between English and Hindi typing option.
Mangal Hindi Font
Mangal Font is a Devnagari Script Font or Hindi Font which is based upon Unicode. Or in other terms its most common Unicode Hindi font widely used for Hindi Typing. Mangal font used in many typing test exam in India like CPCT, SSC, CRPF, UP Police Constable Computer Operator, CISF, FCI and many more examinations.
where to download Mangal Hindi Font ?
Mangal Hindi Font Free Download
I’m glad to let you know that Windows 10 does support Mangal Hindi fonts. To use this font, first you have to change your default language to Hindi. To do so, follow these steps.
- Right click Windows Key and click on“Control Panel”.
- Under the Control Panel, click on“Clock, Language, and Region”.
- Select language option and click on Add a language button.
- Select Hindi and click on Add.
- Now, select Options and click on Download and install language pack.
- Type Region and Language in the Windows Search Bar and Hit Enter.
- Click on Hindi and set as default.
- Restart the computer to apply changes.
- Now, repeat the steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Click on Fonts in the bottom left of the screen to change it to Mangal.
Hope this will help you.