Follow Good Habits & Stop Bad Habits
Good habits make a child mild,
And bad habits make a child wild.
Good habits make one happy,
And bad habits make us unhappy.
Good-natured people learn to care,
Bad natured don’t know how to share.
So be good-natured, not bad-natured,
As good-natured people are loved and cared for.
Listing Few Good Habits to follow
- Wash hands regularly with Soap or hand wash regularly.
- Do Teeth brush morning and night and gargle with warm water and salt.
- keep your room and surroundings clean.
- Throw garbage in dustbins only.
- Always wash and clean fruits before eating.
- Drink plenty of water in a day to keep you hydrated.
- make habit to save money in piggy box for future use.
- Always listen to your mother and father and obey them.
Listing Few Bad Habits to Stop
- Don’t east junk food. it damages your digestive system.
- Don’t touch your nose and eyes with fingers.
- Don’t shout in public unnecessary. be calm and polite while talking.
- Don’t drink much alcohol or artificial cold drinks.
- Don’t be violent or fight with your siblings, friends or others.
- Don’t use mobile for long hours or sleep with mobile on. it damages your peace of mind.
- Never disobey your parents. Stop saying bad to parents.