In easy learning blog i am showing steps by step to get comma separated values in excel application.
- Create a list of values in column A.
- Select cell B1.(first cell of column B.)
- type the below formula in cell B2.
= B1 & “,” &A2
- Select right bottom of cell B2 and drag vertically down till end of data.
- The last cell in column B should now be a comma separated list of column A.
- Copy the last cell data to notepad and use it where you wish to use.
Step 2. Image Reference
Step 3. Image Reference
This formula will be helpful when you have provide the value as comma separated or combining data with some delimiter’s.